Friday, May 09, 2008

Ice Ice Baby




These 2 goof balls have been asking all week to go in the pool. Cece has said no and to them and me being the nice parent has said listen to your mother. Well this morning Jessie asked me can we go in to pool after school? I said oh sure you can. I got Jessie after school and the first thing out of her mouth was can we go in the pool? I said after my ride. I got a qwick ride in and they were at the door asking to go int o pool. I got changed, put the bike away and got the ladder out and checked the temperature. I was 54degrees. Man that is cold but they still wanted to go in. I got the cover moved and they went in. It lasted about a minute and they were out and they are now in a hot shower. I think that will keep them out of my hair for a while about going in until it warms up. Priceless.
Tomorrow there are a few things to do. Do I do the Muskego park crit. There is a nice hill in the race and hate hills. but after the last 2 races the hills are not that bad in the pack. There is just bad karma at that race and I don't know if I want to race it. I talked to Jerry and they are riding at the Kettles but they are fast and I don't want to hold them up. The kids are riding a blue loop ride while they ride the connector. Rick and Russell are riding at 11 and I may ride with them. Or maybe I will ride to the race and watch a few and ride home. But I just have to see what goes down. Cece and the girls are going to a ball room dancing thing that her students are in. Just have to go with hits me in the morning. Later..

No comments: