Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lunch and back

Today I had to go to Madison for lunch and came back. It was not on the bike this time but in my work van to take all the test measures to the state Weights and Measures lab. They test the units and ensure that they are perfect to test the scales and gas pumps. The volumetric measures were done today and they were all perfect. I have to go back tomorrow and pick up the weights as they couldn't get all the items tested today so I have to make the trip again to pick them up.

Got home and washed and waxed the car and then got Jessie. After that I got the cover off the pool and skimmed all the leaves and crap that the wind blew into the pool. Man there was a ton of it. I then did a quick vacuum of the bottom and then loaded the bike. I just switched the chain ring from the 32 to the 34 and put a 16 on the back. To big for the time trial at Crystal tonight. I may have just walked a few of the hill as it was tough to turn over after the first lap. I rode it out to the finish and quick got home and finished the pool. Sitting down and eating a few egg rolls before I crash. Later..

No comments: