Sunday, May 25, 2008

Play'n and work'n

Picture of Bob taking a picture.

Lenny smiling as he is pushing the BIG GEARS all ride.
John rolling along just before Lenny put the hammer down.


Nice roads all ride. Maybe about 5 cars came past us during the ride. The wind was nice and not to strong and the temps were perfect. Danny did start the ride with us but cut off as he had to get home to prep his house for a gathering later that night. We rolled for 2 plus hours and finished with 45 miles. A nice day on the bike with some team mates.
Then I got home and washed the car and truck. After washing the truck I finally waxed it. It has been since the fall and it needed it bad. Then I got the lawn cut and ran to Home Depot for some potting soil and pots and flowers with Maddie. We then planted the tomatoes and the flowers and replanted the orange tree. Then I got cleaned up and John stopped by and we went to Danny's house and enjoyed some beers and grilled meats. Got home and crashed before my head hit the pillow. More or the same today. I will post the Boys race later. He called last night and told Cece that they took a 2nd place in the 6 hour duo. Later..



No comments: