Monday, May 19, 2008

Guest Photographer

Gage at the start on his new bike. Rode it like he stole it to a win. Gage rolling out of the gate.
Gage rocking it after the down hill.
Expo flying down the hill.
Sam rolling after the down hill.
Theo at the top of the hill.

Cody getting to the top of the hill.I don't know what Bubba is doing here. Was there a beer or some food over there?
COOoop giving the evil eye...
Rachael going for the front at the start of her race.
Rachael flying down the hill.
Here are the pictures I had on my camera that Goat took. Then I didn't get the camera out of the car after my race so I got no others. Check around as I know there were a ton taking pictures. Later..


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was bubba's "Randy" impression...I think. Or maybe he was just trying to block Kenny. Ok, I have to come up with some reason for that lame ass looking picture of a guy from my team. It couldn't have been beer or food as those are a bunch of Clydes in that shot; bubba surely wouldn't be the only one going for a prime like that.

bmxmtbfam said...

oh yes it was a good block I watched a bunch of guy ride by

Jay said...

I think Bubba was trying to block Kenny for Lenny.