Saturday, May 03, 2008

Swimming pond

Today Cece, the kids and my parents moved the jungle gym in the back yard. We moved it from behind the house to the side by the fence. We needed to make room for the swimming pool that I promised the punks for the warm weather in the summer. It is an above the ground one that is 15 x 48 as it was the largest that would fit in our yard. Jessie will be needing a life vest as she is going to have to stand on her tippy toes but she is excited. The others are going to have to be be nice when she is in the pool as not to have the water go over her face. It should be a fun thing in the summer if they can behave other wise Cece and I will be in the pool by ourselves. I know it will be nice after some of the hot rides and races.

I got the kits and bikes ready and then in the morning we are heading out for the race. We are hoping to get on the road about 6:30 to 7:00. Being only the 2 of us now we can just cruise up and back. It will be kind of weird as we won't be needing to get Maddie ready for the youth races and Cece for the citizen ones. Just Nate and I at 11:30 for this race. Cece said she is going to do a few when school is over and they are closer so just us 2 for this race. I may be heading to a few more of the closer races the day of since it will just Nate and I. Well see you at the race if you haven't already left. Later..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pool maintenance...man, I do not envy you! Good luck with that. Soon you'll be riding as much as me (scary isn't it).

Mad Trix said...

Jay I got the hook up man. My family runs a Swimming pool retail store in Meno. Falls. I don't know about much but I DO know pools. Let me know if you need anything. I'll make it easy for ya! See ya tomorrow.
Marcus

Jay said...

Marcus I will be talking to you about this pool stuff. I do need some chems and cleaning crap. See you at the race.

Sugs the wife was a chemist for 15 years so she will be taking care of that. The kids are the cleaners. I was the prvider and builder, now the enjoyer.