Friday, May 23, 2008

Locked and loaded

Nate is gone as Ted picked him up today so He and Theo can race the 6 hour duo. The race is at the New Fane trails and they should do alright. There is no rumor that they may ride on a 4 man team or anything, just the 2 of them doing a 2 man team for some training. Good luck you 2. I'm going to get a ride in with Len and a few others and then come home and get some things some around the h0use and wash and wax the truck. Then I plan on going down to Danny's now that I can swing it as Nate is also going to spend the night there again after the race to as they should be a little tired.

Maddie went to a dance tonight, Cece is a a awards dinner as one of her students won some city wide contest that she entered him in. She didn't know a dinner was included in the program but she is proud that her student won and she figured she should go. So that leaves Jessie and myself home by ourselves. Nice and quite around here. She wanted a chicken nugget happy meal so I didn't complain so that is what she got and I got 2 chicken sami's. Now I have to get back down stairs and put some Force on Nate's Cross ( road ) bike. Later..

No comments: