Monday, May 12, 2008

44 and still ticking

My cake that the girls made and put their Polly Pockets on.
Maddie, Jessie and myself with the cake that they are proud of.
Jessica saying that 44 candles would have looked great on the cake. I think not.
My ladies giving me a birthday kiss.
Cece, Joan ( her Mom ) and brother Paul at the house for Mothers day and my Birthday. It was a nice day and dinner together.
Nate made it home safe from Missouri and had a tough couple of days at the bmx Nationals. He had a World Champion and 5 other National ranked racers in his class. He made it to the semis's everyday but just missed making the main each day. He said next time he may try to race the cruiser instead of age. He just wants to try it once at the Nationals and see how that goes. He just needs to get on the track again as it has been 6 weeks since he raced. His gate was there but the others are just a little ahead in the skills but after a few weeks at the Milwaukee track he should be ready for Rockford and Minnesota Nationals.
Today it is my 44th birthday and I never take the day off from work and do something by myself. I keep the day and use it for a race day or a day that I go on a field trip with the kids or Cece's class. My day will still be a day of relaxing and I know that I will have to yell a bunch of times at Nate to stop bothering the girls. But why should my Birthday stop any of that. Well time to get the feet up and relax. later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jay!!!!!!

bmxmtbfam said...

Happy birthday you old fart

Josh wants to know if it a chocolate cake

Jay said...

Thanks guys, Josh it was a white cake. It tasted great and the ice cream made it even better.

Mad Trix said...

Happy Birthday Jay Gonna bring sum a that cake to L.G. to share with all of us?

Spinninmud said...

Happy birthday Mw1/2a,and many more.

Christine said...

Happy B lated B day Jay! You must be a really special dad to get Polly Pockets on your cake, I am jealous.