Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial day

Remember those who gave their lives to give you your freedom.




Missed the first 2 stages but made it to the 3rd one. So did about 20 other peeps. The ride went off in 2 groups as the ladies went off together and the rest of us rode off. Jerry and Mackenzie rode the tandem through as much of the single track as they could. I think she was pushing Jerry as he did the first 2 stages of the Tour De Goat. The rest of us rolled together and we only had to wait up a few times for those who either hit the ground or as for Mark who flatted as he rode his cross bike. To much crap on the trails for a cross bike as he flatted 2 times. The trails were in pretty good shape for how much rain we got last night, only a few greasy and water spots. After the ride we went to Bubba's for a nice cookout and some beers. After eating I took Theo home as he spent the night by us to join the ride today. Got home and cleaned the bikes and got some grass seed planted and now there is a bunch of kids in my back yard jumping in and out of the pool. Great I see what kind of summer I'm in for. Why did I buy that thing? Later..

1 comment:

Mad Trix said...

Sorry for holding peeps up. I had to make a few stops on my way home so I rode instead of driving.
Thanks to John and Coop for waiting for me.

Mark