Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bye Bye $

Well after the ride yesterday I was kind of surprised on how the legs and body felt today. Other then being a little tired they felt pretty good. I did a short ride after work just to loosen them up and I really didn't fell any aches and pains, just a little tightness and after about 10 minutes the legs were right back. I don't think another 100 plus mile day would be a good idea but a nice ride was good.

No Thursday ride tonight as Cece, Nate and myself are off to St Thomas More to see how my hard earned money is going to be spent to educate the Punk. Though a tad higher then when I went there, I think it will be well spent. I know that many wonder why spend the money when there are so many public schools in the area? Easy, there is not a school around us that I feel that is good enough or safe enough for my kids. So private grade school and high school they go. Bye Bye $ for the next 5 years as Nate and Maddie will both be there for 3 years. Oh well easy come easy go. Later..

1 comment:

Christine said...

Never a waste when it is an investment in education. I went to private school and I think it costs my parent only 600.00 a year back in the days I was in grade school.