Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Softball game




Tonight's game was forfeited as the other team dropped out of the league. I guess that they didn't win any games and instead of finishing it out they dropped out. Our team was not notified and we were there so the parents and kids made teams and played a game. It was fun to play with the kids as some of the parents did real well and the others well didn't do to well, they whiffed a lot. I have to say that I killed it each time I was up. Not that the kids made mistakes and I got on but I hit it at Nate twice and then at Cece twice to get on base. Cece had a nice hit and Nate had a bunch to. But my team beat Nate and Cece's team. It was a fun time and I really do miss playing softball. I can still hit well and play the field but the running is lacking for some reason. It was a blast and I hope we play another game at the end of the year again.

Got the WORS race this weekend and just trying to pick the gear for the single speed this weekend. The hills come into play and that has me going a little smaller for this race. I don't want to go to small but yet to tall for the hills. Just have to see how the pre ride goes. Mate should be ready I hope after the weekend of bmx'n and a few games this week. I hope he holds some fitness for the first couple of races. For that fact I hope I do to as I have to run his butt to all this stuff. Well time to get the laundry for Maddie to fold. Later..

No comments: