Tuesday, June 30, 2009

1/2 Full



Well after today the calender is half done and then 2009 is on the down swing. Man the time is flying bye and I can't believe it. Yesterday we just did some things around the house and Nate, Ezra and myself went for a nice ride on the crushed gravel trail by Wade's place. Nate and I did sprints along the way to add to the ride. The Punk took the better of me on 7 of the 12 sprints. I will get him tomorrow when we do it again. Then when we got home it was cookout time with the friends from the neighborhood. It like always was a great time and we laughed and made fun of everything and everyone. After the indoor fun and the sun went down it was time to watch a movie on the big outdoor movie theater by Jason and Amy's. We built a nice fire and loaded the hay wagon with blankets and laughed all night long. More riding and relaxing are in order. Later..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds Like Fun Can you adopt me???....LOL!!
-T

Jay said...

Always room for another mouth to feed. We have so much fun here and cram so much in that our heads are always spinning.