Monday, June 15, 2009

Easy day

My Tarmac fits Nate pretty good and I have a feeling that he will have it performing better then I ever will.
This house has crap written all over it.

I do like the Hamburgerler though.The seminary is always a cool place to ride through.
I left Russell's number under the wiper for God to give him a call. Can't hurt..


Today was a easy day at work as I collected samples for the city lab to test. I always like that job every now and then as it is just a day of relaxing and no pressure like the rest of the time. Then after work Nate and I hit the road for a nice easy spin. I rode the Felt Fixie and it was fun to just spin away on the road as Nate rode the nice smooth road bike. I got the Tarmac all set up with the Jr gearing and his saddle as tomorrow I'm running it to Alan at Ben's for the final tune up before Nate heads to USCA Jr Road Development camp on Sunday. Alan is also going to do a quick fit to make sure that it is fitting good as he is going to be putting the miles on over the week he is there. Don't need any saddle sores or anything to sneak up during camp. Today Nate said he really likes the way the Tarmac rides and that he is looking forward to the camp. Tomorrow is some racing at the track and then we are going to take it easy for the next few days as we are also going to race the BMX Mid West Nationals in Rockford on Friday and Saturday. Then get home and run to La Crosse in the morning for the camp on Sunday. A lot to do over the next few days to get everything in order for a smooth adventure that lays ahead. Later..

No comments: