Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Noise level 1000 fold

Here is a picture of Nate at the Mid West Nationals during a gate practice. He has #10 on the plate.


The girls are back and they are right at it what they do best, make noise. They make so much noise you would think that there was at least 10 girls in the the house instead of just 2. Maddie has been gone for almost 4 weeks and Jessie for about 2. It felt like I had no kids for a while and it was kind of nice. My parents are also staying here as they work security at Summerfest. So it is nice as they stay in our house while we are at Wade's and they take care of the watering and mail for us. Now Nate has 2 more days at the Jr Development camp and we pick him up and go to Wade's for 11 days. It will be like 6 weeks away from home for Maddie and Nate will have been gone for 5 of the 6 weeks too.

Nate called last night and said the camp is going well and that he had a decent time trial in the morning and a OK one in the afternoon. He said the legs were a tad tired from the hilly ride on Monday afternoon. Nate said the hill climbing was not fun but going down hill and hitting 52mph was fun. He has tomorrow and Friday morning and then I will get the real scoop on how the camp really was. He has said he has been having fun and that he is glad that he went. Hope the weather cools a little more so the rides are a bit more tolerable.

When I got home from work I got the hose that decided to take a piss and replaced it. I have to say working in a garage that has been baking in the 93 degree makes for a not to much fun time. I also washed the car and truck as they were filthy and I was sweaty already. I decided that needed to get these things done and skip the Crystal Ridge time trials with the temps in the 90's. Plus with it being hot and humid my leg doesn't like it, plus after 2 days of working it and riding in it I just decided to skip it all. So when I got my chores done it was time to float in the pool for and hour and a half. That felt great and refreshing. Now I have to get used to having kids again. Later..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like you new Main Pic that Guy took!!! Sweet!

Jay said...

He took a great picture that I could not pass up.