Monday, June 08, 2009

MONDAY




Some pictures from Cristine at the race yesterday.


On the drive home from the race yesterday I wasn't out of the parking lot and Cece called to ask how the racing went for Nate and I. I told her the results and then she started telling me what Jessie and Claudio ( neighbor boy ) wanted for dinner. I was then thinking about what I wanted when I got home. I knew I did not want cheese nachos and ice cream but I didn't know what either. I thought about it all the way home then, pizza, pot pies, eggs and bacon, Ramen and other maybe fast food stops on the way. After getting everything cleaned and put away I finally figured out what I wanted, 3 bags of creamy chicken Ramen noddles. The warm broth and the noodles hit the spot after the race and drive home. Then I hit the computer for a while and went to bed as the body needed the rest.

Today was a nice easy day at work testing some gas meters and a few scales. Always nice knowing that the days of work are not that bad after hard races and rides. The after work I got Jessica and dropped her off by Cece at her school as Cece is finishing up her report cards tonight. Jess wanted to go and play in her classroom while Cece worked so I saved Cece the round trip of getting Jess. Then the way home the skies went from nice and sunny to a dark black and then the winds and rain came. So I went into the basement tossed the weights around and got the bike on the rollers for a 20 mile spin. Then I got upstairs and the F'n sun is out and the roads are drying up. Should have waited and maybe rode outside. Oh well it just happens to go that way sometimes. Maybe bmx tomorrow or the track, just flip a coin maybe. Later..

1 comment:

sugs said...

Look Ma, one hand!