Thursday, October 01, 2009

1 more day

What they do with what I am testing.


I have 1 more day of deicer testing and I'm ready for it to be finished. Propylene glycol tastes like crap ( splashed in my face and mouth ), is slimy and smells on your hands for days to come. Today I got there and we needed to discard the totes that were full from the cleaning of the prover in between tests. When we were cleaning the totes the guys had a great idea of emptying a storage recovery unit that has had an odor for a while. Well they open the top to empty it and it was the worst smell I have ever encountered, it so bad I almost threw up on the spot. I had to leave the area as it was that bad. Well they got it done and then we finished testing a bunch of trucks and now it just leaves 5 more and the hot temperature test of all the hot products. Hope to finish it all tomorrow.

Then came home and tossed some iron around in the basement and then took Jessica to soccer. Well we thought that there would be practice but then the coach never showed up, there was a little rain earlier. We let the kids run around for 45 minutes pushing and tackling each other and then headed home. Now just waiting for cece and then having dinner. Later..

No comments: