Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pictures of Nate


Here are a few pictures of Nate from the weekend that Julie took. Just a few that I have found from the weekend. A lot of picture takers but not many found. I tried coping Kelli's but it is not working they are coming up blank. Oh well.

The car is fixed and it is running great again. Glad that is the case as bmx is coming up and the trip to Elkhorn 2 to 3 times a week it needs to be good. I got a deal as I am a repeat customer so I don't know if that is a good thing or not but I like it. Next is the ball joints on the Excursion and that is no small job so back to the shop it goes. Can't wait till I have to have 3 cars for 4 drivers in the next year or 2. Then the fixing and insurance will kill me for sure. Got to go get Nate from drivers ed now. Later..

No comments: