Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Back Home


The conference is over and now I am the President of the Wisconsin Weights and Measures Association for the next year. Hopefully I don't run it into the ground and plan a good conference next year. It got the official results from the test we had to take yesterday after the training and I got lucky and got a 100%. Glad that is over. Had a nice drive home and then had to run Nate to drivers ed and Maddie to the thrift stores to get 70's and 80's crap to wear to school. Nate is just going to wear my letter jacket as I still had that for the last 27 years, holy crap I'm old. It fits him pretty good and I think he is looking forward to showing it off tomorrow. I will try to get a picture of him. Now I have to get a bunch of things done before the list gets to big. Later..

No comments: