Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rainy Thursday

Today we had a appointment to test a scale at a scrap yard. The bad thing was moving the 25,000 pounds in the rain in a dirty messy yard. We got it done and then called it the day for testing vehicle scales. With the rain not stopping any time soon it wasn't worth getting all the expensive testing equipment wet or ruined. Then it was testing scales indoors for me to stay out of the rain.

After testing for a while I had the rest of the day off as I had a dentist appointment. Oh I hate going to the dentist as the hygienist just pulls the floss up to my ears it feels like and the gums are sore for the rest of the day. Plus I showed up 10 minutes early and still had to wait another 10 minutes past my appointment time. What gives with that?

Tomorrow Jessica is going to the pumpkin farm with her class and it is supposed to be cold and rain all day. Man that is going to make it a crappy trip. Just going to have to send her boots and extra socks and pants along as I'm sure she will get muddy and wet. Just hope that they get to be inside somewhere for a while they are there. Then tomorrow night I'm going to have to take the kids to the garden center and pick p a few more pumpkins to carve over the weekend. Always a fun time carving and then roasting the seeds.

Tonight was the movie Race Across the Sky, but with other things on the plate I guess I will have to wait till Lance needs more money and sells it on disc. I just couldn't swing it all and try to get to it. I hope that everyone that does get there enjoys it. Now I'm going to sit back and relax and enjoy the ball game. Later..

No comments: