Saturday, October 10, 2009

Crossed up and worked up








This morning Nate and I went to the cross race in Grafton and they put on a really nice race and awesome course. Nate got a good start but blew up and then played catch up the rest of the race. He went down in a corner and then dropped his chain and it was over and he rolled in for a 6th place finish. Hope he gets rolling better in the next few races.

Then we got home and took the pool down and got it put away for the winter. Cut and bagged the grass as it was so long I could have had to bail it. Cut the canalilies down and that always means that fall is here and winter not far off. Then it was time to get the freshly rebuilt wheels (thanks Russell) back together and put on Nate's mountain bike. I had to also take the rear brake of my Haro SS and put it on Nate's bike as his was acting up. I finally got a spin in on my road bike as we have the last WORS race tomorrow and then it is fun time as bmx starts. Well time to put the flannel sheets on the bed and lift weights and then crawl into the nice and warm sheets. Later..

No comments: