Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Going On's

Today was a awesome day to finish up the trucks at the airport for the year. I'm glad to be done messing with the jet fuel and the AV gas for the year. The guys that I work with at the airport are great but the trucks and fuel get old after a month of testing it. Now I have a bunch of work that was tossed on the back burner to attend to.

Then the leaves from the tree out front decided to fall and I wanted to get them taken care of before they got to deep and ruined the grass. Got it done and then headed to the chiropractor for the monthly alignment. Oh it feels so good when I leave. That left me some time to lift weights before running Nate to his 2nd to last drivers ed class. That will be nice when that is over tomorrow. But Cece will have to run him there and back as I have to go to gate practice at the bmx track to run the gates. Remember the gate practices are on Wednesday's at the barn from 5pm to 7pm. Be there. I also got a nice interval workout in on the rollers to keep the legs moving for the ICEMAN. So now all I need is to get Nate and dinner going as Cece has Parent Teacher conferences tonight. So I must get to work. Later..

No comments: