Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rat Race

Well Tuesday's are way better then a Monday. I guess I was in a better working mood today as things that were planned to be done actually happened. I like to go with the flow but I like to have structure when structure is there to have. Make since? Today was a planned day to work with John testing vehicle scales and we got a bunch done and there is still 2 more days to get more done. Then it was off to get Jess and drop Nate off at drivers ed, pick up the chocolate bars that Jess has to sell (anyone want to buy some? Please.). Then I had a School Board meeting to attend that I have been on the board for the last 11 years. Now finally I have the chance to sit down and relax. I think I'm going to have a bowl of ice cream and watch Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zinmen. He eats some crazy crap. Later..

No comments: