Saturday, October 24, 2009

Free Time


It has been a while since we had a little free time on our hands. So that meant I had time to run to the store this morning with Jess and buy a few pumpkins to murder this afternoon. Cece had to go to school this morning and do some test prep stuff so Jess and I did some errands and then we cleaned the house. After that I was able to lift weights and rake the leaves before throwing a ride in. Then we murdered the pumpkins and I'm roasting the seeds now as we speak. Tonight is the neighborhood trick and treat so I have candy duty as Cece and Jess will be walking around getting a bag full of cavities. Then tomorrow is the first day of bmx racing at Elkhorn. I can't wait to see how the track is at full race speed. It should be fun and I can't wait to hang with the BMX peeps again. Better get something to eat as the punks are going to be coming to the door shortly. Later..

3 comments:

The Shed Master said...

It's not pumpkin murder, it's pumpkin lobotomy.

EXPO Racing said...

Costumes yet???

Anonymous said...

Is he still in his cycling gear????