Sunday, October 25, 2009

Elkhorn BMX racing

Nate in turn 1.
Tina in turn 1.
Hailey getting her elbow pads on before the race.
Justin taking a break between gates.


It was a fun day at the track. Boy the track sure feels good and I'm glad that I had the chance to help build it as it makes the racing that much more fun. Nate had a god day as he took a 2nd in cruiser and a 5th in 20 inch. He let Body push him up in turn 2 in the 20 inch and lost 4th place because of it. But great racing none the less. I had a decent day too. I took a 6th in the cruiser and a 1st in the 20 inch class so I move up to Intermediate now. Wins will take a while I think. But you race faster people you get faster. I hope. Gate practice starts this Wednesday at 5pm to 7pm. Come out and pop a few as it is always a good time. Then we got home and Nate and Jess made dinner, hand dipped chicken tenders, green beans, and potatoes. Good finish to a good day dinner that the punks made. Oh yeah the Packers won and the Vikings lost and the Bears are losing. Later..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA That Pic of Justin is a trip!!!

-Tina :-)

Jay said...

Oh Sam could sit there all day and get some great pic's of the kids. They are great to hang around.

Anonymous said...

Guy got one or should i say a few and if you lok in the background Hailey is sleeping on the railing..lol