Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back to work'n for the man


Well it was back to the grind today. At least it will be a short work week. I just didn't like getting up at 5:30am again after sleeping until 8 the last 11 days. Cece and the kids still had off today and they all go back to school tomorrow, lucky dogs. I'm tired today and I didn't test a bunch of heavy duty scales only a bunch of shipping scales to ease back into it.


Tomorrow it will be bmx gates for the first time this new year. Nate is looking froward to bringing both of his new Kuwarha race bikes. I hope that the cruiser is OK as it may be a tad big but he can still race his other one till he grows up. So come out for some gates to wear off the extra cookies over the holidays. Later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What brand is that in the picture? I was looking through these Shipping Scales but was unable to find it.