Friday, January 11, 2008

Roseanne Barr speaks her mind

Just for the pilgrim as he has to think I hate people of color because I don't think Obama is the right man. Just a funny one here for your reading pilgrim.http://rawstory.com/news/2007/FULL_POST_Roseanne_Barr_launches_tirade_0111.html I just hope the country is a better place for our children and I don't think he will help anything. Just look at his church, drug use etc. Hilary is just riding the days on her husbands name is not the answer either. My view here remember that. Also why don't you worry about that fact that there are more people killed in Philly, Chicago, and New York in a year by your own country man then the entire Iraq war so far. These are men and women volunteering to keep your freedom doing. I rather have McCain make the right decision then some one who has never made one in his political career yet make the wrong one as Bill Clinton did by not doing anything about the Cole and twin tower bombings. Again Moron pilgrim nothing to do with color, sex, or religion just the right man for the right job. This is going to be a fun year playing with you. Later..

5 comments:

Kerry said...

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

If you think you are ready to play bring along some facts.

Anonymous said...

"...Just look at his church..."

"...nothing to do with color, sex, or religion..."

Say what again?

Jay said...

It is nothing but about race. Is that what you want troof?

Jay said...

I think if a man that wants to run my country I live in he should be more open minded and honest. His chruch doesn't fit that. You see the other candidates coming and going from their churches but never him. I used to wonder why but after reading this I know why. I think Obama is a bigot and this showed that he is. I sit next to hispanics and several colored families in my church and that is great. I live next to a hispanic family and that is just fine so Obamas race is fine, He is not.

DIHAF? said...

Facts?

The WSJ just did a news article about various sources and their methodology.

Also these are not facts. They are studies and interpretations of various data such as death certificates, hospital figures, survey samplings etc and even e news accounts or interviews.

Maybe he can give us some "facts" about how many people Saddam slaughtered from a reliable web site like Saddam wasn't such a bad guy .com

Out of all of this I guess we have learned that if the death counts at Iraq Body Count are correct, then you are much safer there than in New York City or Jamaica or many other places. Consider that when you plan you next vacation.