Sunday, January 27, 2008

Inter no more

Today Nate won his age class in strong fashion and is now an Expert racer. He just pulled the fastest gates and the strongest races that I have seen from him ever. I know that there are more then a few Experts that are worried. He also had a great open class race today. He missed making the main in the first moto but in the 2nd he went out into the front right out of the gate to secure his spot in the main. In the open main he hit the hole and stayed in 2nd and took it to the finish. In his open it was all Experts and now they know what he can do. I think that he is ready to race the Expert class now.

I made the main and took a 4th again today. There was a crash in turn 1 and I missed it but had to almost stop causing me to move back 1 spot. I tried to hit the gas but I couldn't get past the 3rd place and had to settle for 4th. Kenny had a crash in his race and it took the big guns out and took home a 2nd place. Now I'm typing as I spin for an hour. Later..

2 comments:

Ronsta, said...

Awesome job Nate!!!

Keep rippin' it up in X !!

Jay said...

Thanks Ron. Thanks for all the help. BS open Feb 9th are you in?