Sunday, January 06, 2008

New bike same result

Nate took some track dollars today as he has enough of these other awards.....
And these.....
These......
And these......


Today while it was warm and foggy outside for some nice winter riding. While others were outside enjoying the warmer weather Nate and were inside for some warm and dry racing. Today Nate raced for the first time on his new Kuwahara 20 inch bike. Nate raced open and class today as he said just leave the cruiser home for now as he just wants to dial in the racing on the 20. Well in the open he was running 4th and then another racer for some reason took the both of then out. They were both out of the qualifying for the main so I don't know why the other racer pulled that bone head move. Nate took a handle bar in the back while crashing and it was sore the rest of the day. In the 2nd moto in the open he had lane 8 and just missed making the main. In class he did alot better. He made the main in the first moto no problem. In the main his back was tight and he was hoping to have a good gate start. Well he just hit it and took the hole shot and cruised in for the win. So it was nice to get a win on the first day of racing on the new bike. Now Nate just needs 2 more wins and he turns expert. When that happens it will a lot harder to make the mains and I think he will have his eyes opened to how good he is compared to the other expert racers there.

My day was not a great one at the track. We had a full rack of racers again and I love that as it makes alot of fun racing. In the first moto I took a 4th and they took 3. In the 2nd moto I was running 2nd and a guy comes under me in turn 2 and t bones me. As I go down Todd plows into me and my handle bars get messed up and Todd gets up and gets across the line before me. I didn't make the main today. Oh well next time as next week I have to take the girls to Hannah Montana so I don't think I can fit in the racing and the concert. I may just drop off Nate at the races and Mike Froh said he would bring him home. I was hoping Cece would take the girls and I would take Nate to the races but I have to take the girls as Cece told me it was my idea for the tickets I have to take them. I will just have to take some ear plugs and just sit back at the concert. Later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say it...Hanna Montana? What the hell is wrong with you? Are you trying to ruin your girls? You will go deaf, wait maybe you already have. OK, that explains it...enjoy! Hmmm, how old will she be when she pregnant or in rehab?