Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snowy gates

Just like every week it seems to be either snowing or cold as hell. Tonight with the snow there was a lighter turn out meaning going till you blow your taint. We got there a tad late as I had to get back from Madison then drop off the co peeps and then get rid of the city car and get my car meaning getting home at 4:40 and gates start dropping at 5. We got there at 5:20 with some fancy fast driving. We were able to pound the gates as I still had to work the gates as Fred was sick and left. Brian was busy and couldn't make it to practice tonight either. So Nate and I dropped the gates and Todd and Kenny picked up the kids that fell off there bikes. It was another fun night of sprints. This Sunday is Nates first Expert class race so it should be fun. Have to get to bed as now I have to get up early to shovel. Later..

No comments: