Monday, January 21, 2008

Downstairs all day

Work out and bike stand area.

Where you try to store to many bikes for 5 riders. Soon Jessica will fir into many and the ones she don't will move on.

I spent the day in the basement putting Nate's old Specialized back together, cleaning his cross bike and bmx bikes. I then worked on my single speed and mountain bike to have them ready for some riding hopefully in the future. When I went downstairs there was no snow and when I came back up stairs there was about 4 inches on the ground. I was hoping that maybe it would miss us but I guess not. Just a bunch of bikes hanging around begging for a ride. Hopefully a few other then the bmx bikes wishes come true soon.

This morning I did get a workout in and lift weights before spending the day in the basement which was nice to be done by 9:30 instead of 7 at night like usual. I ran out and got Maddie her DS Lite this morning as when we went on Saturday everyone was out of them. The guy at EB game told me that they were not getting any in until mid February. I went online and everybody was out of stock in our area. I looked at the target ad from yesterdays paper last night and they said that they had them. I went on line and they had some listed at the Target about a mile from the house. I called this morning and they still had a few. After my workout I ran and got her one and surprised her after school. She is playing some fashion game that I got her. I remembered her looking at that game on Saturday. All good now here now as she got her DS. On Ebay the game systems are going for about 150.00 plus shipping. What a bunch of shit that is. I wouldn't pay more then what I would normally pay so she had to wait.

I have shoveled once already right after picking the kids up and it looks like I may need to get out there again as there is another inch plus already. I hope that this is almost over soon, I like the snow better then the -7 that we had yesterday driving to bmx though. I never seemed to get nice and warm at the races yesterday with the temps so low. I hope it is a little warmer at the gate practice Thursday. Later..

No comments: