Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Nata

I went to play bingo and I was 1 away from 1 of the 5,000 dollar jackpots. But no luck here. I could not believe how many people were there even with the bad weather and all, it was just crazy. I couldn't sit there and play bingo nightly as it looked like many did. Several people looked like hey played daily as a couple of the players needed 2 chairs pushed together to hold their fat ass. But overall it was fun and a tad stressful trying to keep up with the numbers being called. I made it but next time if there ever is a next time I'm getting a electronic scorer as it tells you when you win. After playing bingo for 4 hours I went out to leave and it was snowing and cold as hell. I went in it was 37 and leaving it was -3 and windy. I couldn't see more then a few blocks ahead and I was driving 20 all the way home. What a change in a few hours time, Wisconsin weather at it's best I guess.

Tomorrow I have a meeting in Madison then gate practice. So if you need to get a good workout in come check out the bmx. Later..

No comments: