Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tossing 50's

I have been doing heavy duty scales for the last 2 months and it is near the end finally. I don't mind doing the heavy duty scales but near the end here the 50 # weights are taking their toll on my shoulders and elbows. The weights seem to be lighter but the shoulders are getting a little sore. After a few aspirin the inflammation goes away and the weights don't seem to hurt the joints. It should be over in the next 4 to 5 days then a nice break from the heavy weights for a few weeks.

I see that the Goat has posted a ride for this Saturday, I may have to try to get to it. After a few rides this year in the cold and snow what is one more any how. I have the cold weather clothes and it is going to be a ride in the woods so the weather should be a little better. I'll have to see if Nate wants to join, I have to just make sure that he doesn't get sick. See you at the gate practice Thursday. Later...

No comments: