Friday, January 18, 2008

Wii just hanging around

Wii games galore. I may even try the Guitar Hero game. Hey just another thing that the Punk will beat me at.


The kids and I are hanging around playing the Wii game. Nate is killing me on some of the games and I'm doing better on some of the others. The girls have the Barbies out and are playing with them. That is the mess you see every where. I told them that what ever is left out tonight is going in the trash can. I think that they may pick up for once. With the weather the way it is it will be a movie night. Maybe we will put in the Simpson's and enjoy some popcorn.
Still up in the air about the ride in the morning. I'm just not ready for a super cold ride. If something happens to some one you have to get moving right away as you will freeze waiting for anyone, I just don't want to be that anyone that they have to wait for. Later..

No comments: