Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Windshield time

I have to say that the fact of getting paid to drive to an executive meeting is not the worst. I got to just sit back and enjoy some music that I had Nate burn for me. At the meeting it was the usual stuff of planning the fall conference and just talking weights and measures. It may be hard to believe but after awhile it does get a little boring even to me. The only time I didn't like about the drive was the fact that I got back into Milwaukee at 5pm and the traffic was plain old shitty. I sure am glad that I end the work day at 4:15 and that I only have to drive about 7 minutes to get home only on city streets. Now only 2 more weeks till I have to drive to Madison for another meeting.

Now it is time to get the kids and head over to Cece's school as there is a open house and they want to go and see her class room. See you at the gate practice tomorrow. Later..

No comments: