Friday, February 15, 2008

Bowling again

I bought a new bowling game for the Wii and it is more like real bowling. The people look real in this one and the alleys and all are way better. The way you bowl is more like bowling as the sports game is different and you curve the ball the way you would as if you were bowling the real way. It is a lot more fun. I won the first game but I think that will end soon as Nate is picking up the way you bowl in this game. I had a 145 in the first game and in this game I'm behind Nate by a few pins. I think I can pull it off again.

Tonight Cece went to a Opera thing and the Punks and I went for a fish fry at St Stephens. The fish was real good and the fries were perfect. I didn't feel like cooking or anything so I just took the Punks for a fish fry. I always run into someone I know when I go to a fish fry. I ran into Pete Karpfinger and his family as they were celebrating hos fathers Birthday. I haven't seen him in like 6 years. Always fun to run into some one you haven't seen for years. I hope that Cece enjoyed her thing to. Time to go and kick some butt in the bowling. Later..

No comments: