Monday, February 25, 2008

More Snow?

Just sitting here waiting to see how much snow we get this round. I hope we get missed like the last time. Now we just need a few more days of warmer weather to melt more of the stuff still on the ground. Just keeping my fingers crossed.

Yesterday I was walking along the garage and with all the snow melting the sidewalk had a nice sheet of ice and of course I fell carrying my bmx bike in. Good thing is nothing happened to the bike and nothing to me either. I spent the next 30 minutes chopping the ice away and cleaning up the sidewalk. I have to say that I'm sick of falling this year with all the ice and snow. Man I wish I had 2 good legs when walking on ice and snow.

Nate said he felt good this morning after the crash yesterday at the races. I have to say the one of the first things Nate said on the way home after the race was "man I'm glad that I wear the chest protector when I race". He took a face first spill over the handle bars and landed on his chest and nothing happened. Well there are a few more holes in his jersey but he was OK so that was good. I have to say I hope Alan is OK as he went down in the cruiser class and it appeared that he broke his collarbone. Hope he heals fast and is back on his bike soon. Time to get the kids in bed. Later..

No comments: