Saturday, February 16, 2008

Good Bye to Donny

Hey everybody, if you haven't heard we are moving to Colorado on February 21st and we would like to get a chance to say Goodbye to everyone. We are going to Romines on South 27th Street around 7:00 p.m. on Saturday February 16th. Would love to see all of you guys.

Hope to see you soon,
Donny Kay a.k.a. Rockstar

P.S. I don't have everyone's e-mail so please spread the word. Thanks.

Here is a message from Donny Kay. If you aren't too busy come on out and say good bye to a good friend. See you there if you can make it.

Got some errands to run today, like get to Ben's to get a free wheel off a old cruiser wheel to get it on new set for the Boy. Get a hair cut as it is getting a little to long. I have to actually comb it and that means it is too long for me. I already rode so that is done with. I rode the rollers and Cece rode the spin bike next to me. It was a nice ride as I didn't get dropped by her today. Nate still has to get his training ride in and then get the bmx stuff ready for the races tomoorow. Still waiting to hear from Mike about the Nebraska Nationals. Still on the fence about that one. See you tonight at Donny's going away if you can make it. Later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To bad, I owe Donny a beer! Maybe I get a op to pay up in CO?