Saturday, February 09, 2008

The BS was flying tonight

Rolling out as 1 of the top 8 in the BS open tonight at the barn. Taking pictures here suck.
My Trophy and loot form the BS open tonight.

Nate and I just got back from a night at the barn. It was the 28 and over BS Open tonight. Always a fun night to race. I think the snow kept a few of the big guns away but it still had a solid 19 riders at the start. In my first moto I was able to get one of my best gates and took a 2nd and got into the semi's right away. In the semi I busted another good gate and pulled a 3rd place and was in the BS main again this year. In the main I took 2 5th place finishes and a 6th and ended up 6th overall when the dust settled. Not bad as the top 5 were real fast and I beat 2 guys that I battle with all the time. In Cruiser main I pulled a 4th place finish again. I was just tired and wanted to do good in my last moto of the BS open. It was a blast tonight and just loved racing.

Nate had another good night at the track. In the open he took a 1st place again. In his age he was sitting 3rd and then a rider unclipped and it caused a bunch up down the 3rd straight and he ended up 5th. He will be fine in the expert class and soon he will be taking a bunch of 1st places in no time. He just needs to stick on the gas a little longer at times. He needs to trust his skills and speed and it will carry him to the top.

Matt made the semi's in the BS and took a 4th in cruiser. Kenny just missed the semi's for the BS and was taken out in the last turn and got up and finished 2nd. Josh missed making his main. I would post a few pictures but it is not working right now. Later..

No comments: