Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Round 3

I'm just sitting here watching the losers trying to sing waiting for the snow to stop so I can go and shovel it for the 3rd time. I got it done this morning before I left for work and then again after work. There was about 3 to 4 inches this morning and then another 3 to 4 after work. Now there is another 2 to 3 again. The airport says we got 5 to 6 but the amount I have in my side walk and alley say more then that like it always does. I think they have the snow and rain measuring thingy under a tent at the airport as when ever it snows or rains it sure looks like alot more then what they ever say. All I know is that the snow is more then knee deep every where in my yard and the drifts are at least chest high or higher. Well if is going to be cold it may well snow at the same time in my book. These are the winters I remember growing up and I like it for a change. Not every year but every now and then never hurts. Looks like it may have stopped snowing. Time to get it done 1 more time. Later..

No comments: