Monday, February 18, 2008

Dam ice

With the rain yesterday and the cold today there is ice every where. For that fact when I was shoveling the snow after work I was lucky enough to fall on my ass twice. After the 2nd fall the snow in the alley has to wait till a later time. I got most of it cleared but the rest will just have to wait. I should have stopped after the first fall but I didn't, I went down for the 2nd time and then I hung it up not wanting to take it down for a 3rd time. With all the snow and ice this year I have gone down more then the past few years but luckly I haven't been hurt.

I tracked the Tour of California online and JJ Haedo won the first stage today. Now tonight I have to catch the recap on Versus at 10pm. Lucky Len gets to go out to California later this week to ride and catch few stages of the Tour. Oh yea Tony Stewart didn't win which was cool last night in the Daytona 500. Later..

3 comments:

bmxmtbfam said...

you doing gates early this saturday

bmxmtbfam said...

I mean thursday

Jay said...

I can do 30 to 45 minutes early, but Bryan won't be there. I will drop them for Hailey and Nate. So if you want to come early come on in. You guys are more then welcome to join in.

Jay