Monday, February 11, 2008

Just pile it on

Sitting here watching the American Gladiators and waiting for the snow to come. I was glad to see that the snow was staying to the south of us this afternoon. I don't really want to get up early and move another 4-6 inches of snow in the morning. I see out the back window that a few flurries are falling right now. Just hoping that there is only a inch or 2. The luck we have it will be about 5 inches when it is done. Oh well just having a snowy winter for once.

It was nice to go back to work as it is a time that I get to just relax and work. I have to say that the job is physical but not that mind bending hurt that normal office jobs cause. It is just nice to put in a hard 8 hours and come home and then do the normal family stuff. It seems that all I do every weekend is run run run. I do enjoy it but it is nice to just work and not be running here and there. It just goes with the hobby that we choose to do. It is just going to get busier as the road season and mtn bike season is just around the corner now. We still have about 7 weeks of bmx'n to finish first. Time to get a big bowl of ice cream. Later..

No comments: