Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oh my

Jess all dressed up with Cece's friend Chris looking on.
Look how scary I look.
These shoes are killing me.
I can't go to bed looking like this? I want to keep the make up on all day tomorrow.
Ok you win I will clean up before I go to bed.


Jessica was dressed up by her sister Maddie last night. We thought it was kind of quiet upstairs last night. Then the 2 of them came down stairs laughing. Now we know why. I can't wait as I think Maddie will be trying to do this to herself everyday soon. I hope she just wants to be a clean cut girl not some grunge freaky thing.


Today at the bmx races I took a 6th. In turn one I was moving up to try to take 3rd and the 2 guys in front of me tangled up a little and hit the brakes and I had to also. I lost all my momentum and had to settle for 6th. Nate took a 2nd in the open and was crashed out in the class main as he was running 3rd again. That is the last 3 out of 4 races that he has been right in the front and some WT just takes him out. He just needs to get that little better manual skill and I think he will have no problem keeping them all behind him. Mike is going to call me tonight about getting Nate to Nebraska or not. I hate just sitting here waiting as I always try to plan as much ahead as I can. Oh well. Later..

No comments: