Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Yearly checkup

Today I went to the Dr. for the yearly checkup. Everything so far is just dandy. Just waiting for the blood work to see if the cholesterol is in the normal range. In 05 it was a little high and then good in o6 good, but last year I forgot about the appointment so no record of what it was. As the Dr. said " Jay you are getting a little older so we need to watch these things now." The blood pressure was nice and low and the rest of the things they check were good to go. I just told him I may be getting older but I won't grow up. I know what a few of your are thinking, my 6 year old acts more mature then me. That's OK with me.

I still haven't heard from Mike Froh about the trip to Nebraska so if it is a go I will let Nate make the choice if he wants to go. I really don't care what happens and if he wants to go I will let him. Nothing like getting the chances to race against the best, so if he wants to go then I will let him go. Just hoping to hear from him today at he latest so I can get everything ready for him. Matter of fact Nate is doing his roller workout right now and Maddie just got done. Ah I'll just get Nate's race gear and bikes ready for the weekend just in case. Later..

No comments: