Saturday, February 02, 2008

This and That

It was a nice night at the Bike Fed party. Got to see some other bikers and friends that gathered for a nice fund raiser. I didn't place any high bids to win any of the nice prizes that were aviable just raised a few here and there. After the party we went out for some mexican food and drink. Ray ordered a picher of Mexican Mountain Dew ( margirita ) and everyone ordered up a bunch of tacos and chips. After eating we went our own ways and went home. A good time was had by all.

Today I decided to ride the spin bike and lift weights in the basement. I was on the fence about riding the Russell ride but the cold and snow just made me a chicken. Plus I do have some bmx'n to do tomorrow so I didn't want to get sick or a little sore. I hope that they had a good ride. Next week Saturday is the 28 and over BS open. It is a open that allows all the pro and us less fast racers race together. It is a fun race to watch and also race in. Practice gates are 3 pm till about 5pm and racing asap after that. Come out and watch if want to see some great racing.

I went and visited my 89 year old Grandma today. The Punks were getting on my nerves so I needed a litttle time away from them. I usaully take them with me but it was nice to just visit with Grandma alone with out them messing around in her room or with each other there. Plus one of Nates friends was here so it was just nice to get away and get away from all the noise. She is doing great and man I think she has another 90 years left in her. She is a little slower but she still gets around good and remembers everything. I have to try to get there more often. Well that is all for today as I'm sitting back and watching a Warren Miller ski movie. Great stuff. Later..

No comments: