Thursday, February 07, 2008

Gates and snow

Tonight Nate and I hit up the gate practice. We left early aand got there to work with Brian Dickeerson again on Nate exploding out of the gates. Brian talked to him and got him getting faster each time the gate dropped. I hope that Nate remembers this each time he lines up now. With the snow and everything it kept the riders away. There was about 40 riders tonight and we never had to break up the age groups. I don't think there was ever a full rack tonight for a gate drop. I stopped before the end as the leg was tired from the infection and I was not all that clear in the gates from the meds so I took about 1/2 the gates I would on a normal night of practice. If you have nothing to do this weekend come out and watch the races. Sat is a great race to see. The BS open is Sat and racing starts at about 5 and it is pro and all the rest of us racers racing on 20 inch and cruiser bikes. It is a great race and a fun one to watch. Time to get the leg up. Later..

1 comment:

bmxmtbfam said...

I went past the exit at about 6:45 on the way home. just need to get home. We will be there saturday for sure not sure about sunday