Friday, February 22, 2008

Levi kills it


Levi had a great TT and has taken a big lead in the Tour of California. I know some hate him but I was impressed with his ride and as it goes the Dude is fast. He killed a few former world champs today and that was cool. Now all the Astana team has to do is keep the break aways close and he will win it again. Always great to see a American win. I caught the end on the note book as I typed on the blog and watched Pimp My Ride on the tv with Nate.


Tonight I going to John's 40th Birthday party. He finally finished his rec room and we get to break it in. I'm sure Russell will try to break it in and knowing him he may even try to break something to make it official break in. Tomorrow it will be clearing some ice and then get a ride in. Later..

1 comment:

Mountaingoat said...

Astana is team dope. They are only second to the doped up team of Rock racing.