Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Get some saddle time

Bike begging to be ridden.
Jessie up and rolling after her spill.
Nate practicing the remounts.
I fixed that helmet at least a dozen times. Time to start wearing Maddie's old one with a rock lock in it.
My little house of pain.

Today after another day of testing taxi meters I got home and got my mtn bike Jessie's single speed and Nate's cross bike out to go for a spin in the park. Jessie seen that Nate and I were going to the park and wanted to come along so what are we to say except lets go. We got to the park after Jess become a pavement inspector up close, she ran into the curb and crashed. Nate and I looked at her and asked what she was thinking and she said you do it Nate. He says Jess I bunny hop it and you can't do that and you shouldn't because you will crash again. She agreed and did not try that again. Once at the park she rode laps in the grass to work on her turns she told me as Nate did his cross workout and I did hill repeats. Good riding with Jess and Nate.

More cabs tomorrow and then teacher conferences for Nate and Maddie. No issues just get to have some face time with them. I should let Cece go but I always like to put a few on the edge with some questions about how they tell I do this and that at the open house and then the kids tell us they never do what they told us. I figure I pay a ton of money I get to ask for my monies worth. Time for a bowl of ice cream. Later..

No comments: