Monday, September 07, 2009

Off day #3

Today being a nice beautiful day I didn't have the legs to go to the kettles and Nate spent the night by his classmate Kyles house. Maddie has a few girl friends over too so I needed to get out as I was way out numbered. So after sleeping in and lifting weights is was time to roll out for a nice easy ride. Went along the Lake front and I knew it was to nice as I was just rolling along at 22mph in the small ring. Got done to Bender Park and turned around for the ride home. That is when the wind hit me in the face and the ride home was a little more work then the ride there, All good though as I just spun it home and now I'm just relaxing in the yard getting ready to take Jessie to the park as she wants to ride her bike around for a while. Then it is get the grill out and cook some meat to eat. Tomorrow is my furlough off day so I have a few chores to get done and then fit in a nice ride too. I just wish I could take the day off when I needed the day not a day when the rest of the family has work and school. Time to get Jess and go to the park. Later..

No comments: