Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More pictures from the USGP










Here are the last of the pictures that were worth putting up on the blog. Hope that they are good enough and can't wait to see the race grow next year. It was a blast to attend and watch Nate race.

Today was more deicer testing and with the breaks of sun it was perfect. Then it was a Chiropractor appointment and hauling Jess to soccer practice. While there Nate and I did a cross practice. Going to try to make it to the cross practice at Washington Park tomorrow if we can with the Cafe Hollander team. Then I got the junk to change the oil in the Monte Carlo and all was going good but I didn't know that the oil catch pan pan was cracked. Needless to say the oil was all over the ground. So after the oil change it was getting the cat liter out and cleaning up a nice mess. After all that it was good and I finally got to eat and sit down. I will take the car to the dealer for the free oil change and sit there for an hour and let them tell me after the oil change that I need $2,000.00 dollars worth of this and that every time. I need a big bowl of ice cream to settle down. Later..

1 comment:

The Shed Master said...

I blame The Boy for the cracked oil pan.