Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Locked and loaded



Got all the things ready for the trip tomorrow. But before the trip we had a few things to take care of. Tonight was the awards for the Wednesday night race series awards and payouts for the summer. Nate took a 2nd place in the Jr class as Ben raced awesome all summer, great job Ben. I took a 3rd place in the old man class. Then tomorrow I have to work a 1/2 day of testing taxi cabs and then have everything ready for when Bob gets here so when Nate walks in we are out the door. Tomorrow it is to Rhinelander to stay the night at my parents and then to Cable for the race. I will try to post as the Internet and the phone reception sucks there so we will see how it goes. I'm racing the single speed again in the short and fat and Nate is to young for the 40 so I figure I might as well race with him and enjoy it while I can. I didn't catch him last year and I imagine that will be the case again this year but the time in between will be a greater time gap. all good as long as he beats me and I don't have to pull his butt in. Tome for some sleep. Later..

No comments: