Monday, September 28, 2009

USGP PIC'S











Here are a few more pictures form the awesome racing on Sat and Sun. Thanks to Renee and JP for the best cross race in the state hands down. These pictures are of the PRO women and men on Sunday. Tomorrow I will post the rest as I still have a few left from the other races on Sunday.

Today was testing the deicers at the airport all day. More of the same for the rest of the week or till it is done. Just hope this wind dies down as it was not fun out there today my face is wind burnt as hell after today's testing. The way it is sounding right now the wind must be blowing at least 50 to 60 mph.

Also tomorrow I have to run Nate and Maddie to the orthodontist to get the spacers put in so they can get the braces put on in 2 weeks. Oh I hated the spacers as they hurt the next day when the teeth started to move. I should offer the apples to them tomorrow or Wednesday when their teeth are really sore. I'm mean aren't I. Looks like soup and ice cream for the next few nights. Good thing is I like both, matter of fact I think I will have a big bowl of ice cream right now. Later..

No comments: